Friday, May 11, 2012

Bennett

We got to have an ultrasound yesterday to see how big the baby is getting. He is about 5 1/2 pounds already and still is measuring two weeks ahead! Our ultrasound tech is awesome, and she gave us a glimpse of our sweet baby in 4D! The second I saw his sweet, chubby cheeks I barely could hold back the tears! It was amazing how it looked exactly like a picture or him! We are supposed to have seven weeks left, but they said to be preparing for more like five.

Avery graduates from kindergarten next Tuesday! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! My first sweet baby is growing up! My parents and brother are getting to come for the graduation, and mom is bringing all of Bennett's bedding that she has sewn! I look greats to getting it all put together!

Braden and Avery are both enjoying tball. They have had a few practices and will have their first game in a little over a week.

I've never been one to do well with change, and my world is going to be flipped upside down in a few weeks. I'm sure though it will soon become the new norm. I remember looking back trying to remember how life was with just Avery, and it's all fuzzy, so I'm sure the same will happen once Bennett gets here.

No comments: