Friday, May 15, 2009

Pillow FIGHT!!!! ...And A Little Acrobatics...

The latest fad around the Simpson house it to have pillow fights. I can't imagine who started this trend; it wasn't me....really ;), but it's definately a favorite.

There are two videos, one showing more of the actual blows between Avery, Braden and Daddy, but this one was funnier to me. Watch Braden from the beginning. Count how many headstands he does! He starts out even before my annoying video-voice notices.

Let's hope the future doesn't hold the dreaded words, "Daddy, I want to be a gymnast!"

I don't think we'll have to worry about it by the looks of his dismount.

2 comments:

Kara said...

"I'm gonna be the chunkest!" That's hilarious. I love how kids make up words like that!

Lerra said...

The chunkest...haha! Braden is just doing his own thing over there. :-)