Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Milestone For Little Big Man

It seems weird to me that I have not posted about this great milestone in Braden's life. I think it's because his steps started about a month ago and were pretty sporadic. It seemed like an ongoing process that I thought I would tell about when it was 'finished'.

Since he's my baby, and I seem to want to keep it that way, I haven't committed to saying that Braden is walking. I guess now that he is walking more than he is crawling, it might be time for me to take that step.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeaaah!! How cute! Cant wait to see you guys!

Sunny said...

How sweet! I can't believe that he is walking!!!

Shelley said...

That is so sweet! I love to watch babies when they are learning to walk. I completely understand about wanting to keep him your baby. I feel like Lawson is growing up way too fast!!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! he is such a precious big little boy!!! ;)

Lerra said...

Wow, he is really movin'!

Roxy Wishum said...

Did he walk up on a turkey? Did he catch the whole bird or just one feather?

Bethany said...

Wow! Yeah!!!

Although, He looks a little blue in this video! :) hehe! Still cute though! :)