Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sunny Days Again

What do you see?



A pile of toys?




Look again...




These are Avery's 'sunshines.'




I thought it was very creative of her.




Right after lunch, while running to the kitchen to drop off dirty dishes, I heard Avery's all too familiar scream. A painful one. I was terrified she had fallen on her arm or something.

The scene I found was Avery on top of Braden, with her arm in Braden's mouth.
"He BIT me momma!"

I couldn't help but laugh, then asked, "why are you on top of him?"

"I didn't want him to mess up my sunshines." (See above pictures.)

So she tackled him, then he got his revenge.

I asked her if it still hurt a few minutes later, and she emphatically said, "NO! Not anymore. I don't need to go to the doctor again!"

Poor baby.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Very creative! I hope that she is feeling much better. I told Joshua and Abby Kate about Avery the other day when they woke up from their naps and they were SO sad! I have a picture from the other night that I need to email you (when I get the chance).

Kenny Simpson said...

I hope she is able to get over her fear of doctors, but don't see that happening in the near future.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hilarious. aiden has been building houses with all our crap, uh i mean toys.

Lerra said...

How creative! It's funny to me that Braden is big enough so that it doesn't hurt for Avery to be on top of him. :-)

Kara said...

That is hilarious! I love that she calls them sunshines!

Kat Simpson said...

My creative princess :)