Thursday, October 18, 2007

Braden Update

For those of you who may want details, here you go.

We went to the doctor today. I'm dialated to 3 1/2 and am 50% effaced. (Is that how you spell it?) Dr. Martin says he thinks there's a 60% chance we won't make it to next week's appointment, but if we do then we can go ahead and set an inducement date for the following week so family can get into town.

So, time is drawing even nearer!

10 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

10/22?

Stacy said...

How exciting!

Amanda said...

So... umm.. I had my epidural put in at 4 cm.... and I would've demanded an induction about 2 cm ago. I don't know how you do it!

Sunny said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

So thrilled about this baby boy! Can't wait!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Not too much longer...Yeah!!! :)

Kristen said...

Were you induced with Avery?? I hope Braden shows his face on his own. I was nervous just anticipating going into labor on my own, I think inducing would make me even more nervous!

Jamey said...

I've been contracting a lot today...but Braden can't come now because Kenny is 1 1/2 hours away with the football team!

Kristen-I was induced with Avery. I am sort of hoping I could go without the pitocin this time, but it would be nice to know the day so my parents can get here.

Lerra said...

So is it too late for me to change my prediction? ;-)

Supabloggasuprememama said...

its 10/22! do it now!!!

Kat Simpson said...

I can hardly wait to meet him! Nona