Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tonight's the Night

I can feel it! Tonight is the night that Alabama Christian Academy Middle School volleyball team is going to take home a win!

Even though I've felt that the past few times, here's why I think it will be different tonight:

This is the first game since the team 'gelled' while the coach made a fool of herself.

This is the first game since we had our team bowling outing last Sunday.

This is the first time we've had to wait an entire week to play, so the girls are ready for competition.

This week in practice, the girls have been showing much improvement.

This is the second time we've met this team, and even though we lost to them, it's a very beatable team (even though it's their JV).

This is a home game.

This is the first time since our first game that I've felt this nervous.

And, like I said, I can just 'feel' it in my gut.

4 comments:

Kenny Simpson said...

Go get'em coach. The line judge will be rooting for you, but I won't give any calls to you...

Unknown said...

Well now that we know you are the line judge this totally sckews the 0 for record.

'You can do it'

Do girls get keyed up before a game and have the pregame dump?

Lerra said...

Good luck!

Jamey said...

Kenny, thanks for offering to line judge...didn't need it after all.

Jon, gross.

Thanks for the luck!