Monday, June 04, 2012

Braden's Fall

Today we took the kids to the Mickey pool for an afternoon of swimming. Avery was being her normal fish self, swimming all over the pool by herself. We were watching Braden splash around and practice "swimming" in the shallow end. He was also enjoying the slide. At one point he climbed up the ladder to the slide smiling. He gave me a big thumbs up, and when I looked at Kenny to see if he saw the thumbs up, I heard a thud. Braden had fallen from the top of the ladder and hit his back, side and head on the concrete. Kenny never runs to hurt kids, but he ran to pick him up. After we checked him over, he only had scrapes on his back and head. I am so thankful that God protected our little guy. I honestly believe that there were angels there catching him.

No comments: